It’s a classic when it comes to cocktails. Turn up the heat with hot sauce, or dial it down. The choice is yours when it comes to this Grey Goose Bloody Mary.
- 50ml Grey Goose Original or Le Citron
- 100ml premium organic tomato juice
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- 6ml Worcestershire sauce
- 6ml hot sauce
- + pinch of Fleur de Sel
- + pinch of cracked black pepper
- Add spirits and other ingredients in a Boston glass.
- Top with cubed ice.
- Pour the cocktail between Boston glass and shaker, repeat.
- Strain into a highball glass.
- Garnish with fresh celery, black pepper, and aromatic herbs.