Hepple Gin goes beyond traditional distillation with an innovative three-stage process to reveal botanicals at their most vital. The perfect cocktail for it? The Hepple Martini.
- 150 ml Hepple gin
- 20ml Noilly Pratt vermouth
- A thin strip of fresh lemon rind (no pith)
- 2 Martini glasses or open style glasses such as Champagne coups
- Good quality Ice
- Take a mixing jug (approx a pint by volume) and fill with ice (10-12 large cubes).
- Pour in the Hepple Gin followed by the vermouth
- Stir slowly 40 times clockwise.
- Strain the Martini into 2 well chilled glasses.
Pinch the rind between the fingers over the martini so that the fine mist of citrus oils settles over the surface of the liquid.
Wipe the rind around the rim of the glass