This month, Savour has turned three! And to thank you lovely lot for your support over the last three years, we’ve been running competitions throughout March.
Our final competition of the month is a gastronomic dining experience for two at Forge, the new restaurant on the Middleton Lodge Estate, near Richmond.
Forge serves food foraged from the estate, and guests can expect intricate, delicate dishes using unusual flavours and ingredients created by executive chef Gareth Rayner. Each dish on the menu is influenced by the ingredients found amongst the estate’s Kitchen Garden, surrounding woodlands and the local farming community.
So, we’ve teamed up to offer a nine-course, seasonal tasting menu for two at this gorgeous restaurant.
Fancy it? Then complete the entry requirements below. Good luck!
How To Enter
- LIKE Savour’s Facebook page at @savourmagNENY
- SHARE the competition post on Facebook
- COMPLETE the sign up form for our newsletter below
Newsletter Sign Up Form[ninja_form id=3]
Don’t forget to complete all the steps and sign up to our newsletter or your entry will be incomplete and so voided. By completing the form, you opt into sharing your details with Savour Magazine and Middleton Lodge Estate. The competition will close on 28th March 2019 and a winner will be announced at the end of March 2019.
Middleton Lodge Estate Terms and Conditions:
- Employees of Middleton Lodge Estate or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable and subject to availability
- The prize is valid until 31st October 2019.
All images by GASP Photography.