This month, Savour has turned three! And to thank you lovely lot for your support over the last three years, we’ve got three fabulous competitions.
In our Autumn 2018 issue, Features Editor Rosie Jenkinson interviewed The Ritz’s executive chef John Williams, and says it was her all-time favourite chef interview. “We bonded over our South Shields hometown,” says Rosie.
[Haven’t read it? Click here]
So it seemed only fitting to team up with The Ritz with a competition that will definitely add some sparkle to your day. Our second competition to celebrate our third birthday is Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ritz in London.
Afternoon tea at The Ritz is a grand affair, and is served in the spectacular Palm Court.
The Champagne Afternoon Tea includes a glass of Champagne for each person as well as the traditional Afternoon Tea selection of freshly cut finger sandwiches, warm baked scones with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve, followed by a delectable selection of cakes and pastries, which will be replenished on request whilst dining in The Palm Court.
The elegant ambience is complimented by the musical accompaniment from resident pianist Ian Gomes who never ceases to delight with his own renditions of classical favourites.
Fancy it? Then complete the entry requirements below. Good luck!
How To Enter
- LIKE Savour’s Facebook page at @savourmagNENY
- SHARE the competition post on Facebook
- COMPLETE the sign up form for our newsletter below
Newsletter Sign Up Form[ninja_form id=3]
Don’t forget to complete all the steps and sign up to our newsletter or your entry will be incomplete and so voided. By completing the form, you opt into sharing your details with Savour Magazine and The Ritz. The competition will close on 16th March 2019 and a winner will be announced at the end of March 2019.
Terms and conditions of The Ritz competition:
- Employees of The Ritz London or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable and subject to availability
- The prize is valid until 21st November 2019.