170g self-raising flour (gluten free)
30g organic cacao powder
A pinch of pink salt
80g This Is Good Macadamia Nut Oil
230ml almond milk or oat milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 bar of vegan chocolate
1. Grease and line an 8” cake tin.
2. Sieve the flour, followed by the organic cacao powder into a bowl. Add the pinch of salt.
3. Measure out the This Is Good Macadamia Nut Oil and the almond milk/oat milk. Combine and add the vanilla extract.
4. Slowly pour the liquids into the flour, stirring as you pour.
5. Roughly chop the vegan chocolate and add to the mix. Stir well to combine.
6. Pour the mixture into the pre prepared 8” tin.
7. Cook for 25 mins at 180°C.
If you like your brownies SUPER chocolatey, add half the batter to the tin first, then break up a second bar of vegan chocolate into squares. Arrange the squares in a grid pattern based on where you plan to cut the brownies. Pour the remaining batter over the chocolate squares and bake. When you bite into the brownie, a delicious pocket of melted chocolate will be there to greet you. Yum!