By Imran Khan owner at The Last Days of the Raj, Dinnington Village
- 8 x 1.5 inch Salmon cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon tandoori massala
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Black Pepper
- Add salt to the salmon and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix so that salmon is well coated and leave to marinate for 10-15mins.
- Normally the next stage would be to skewer the salmon and put it into the tandoori oven but you can skewer the salmon and place it onto a deep baking tray so it’s suspended and not touching the base.
- Place the tray into a preheated oven at around 200°C for around 10 mins or until you get a chargrilled effect on the salmon and the fish if pink and easily peel away.
- Carefully remove from the skewer and serve with mint yoghurt sauce, crispy salad and lemon dressing.