Savour Editor and Founder, Georga Spottiswood, is a British journalist who specialises in writing about the hospitality sector and food and drink brands. She is passionate about the industry and her ethos is to celebrate and support independents by telling their stories.
Dave MacKay is a Yorkshireman, avid foodie and is also known for his powers of persuasion – having managed to get the UK's top chefs to all sign a card for his wife, Andrea, when they renewed their vows. You'll either find the couple frequenting Michelin-starred restaurants or in their own kitchen whipping up a dish from the latest MasterChef.
- Three New Michelin Stars Awarded In The North of England
- CHEF CALUM FRANKLIN SET TO OPEN BRASSERIE, PUBLIC HOUSE, IN PARIS
- Turbot Recipe With Clams, Leeks and Ginger by Chef Chris Shaw
- Dressed Romanesco Recipe by Chef Ollie Templeton
- etch. by Steven Edwards Launches its Winter Series
- Isle of Harris Gin Recipes