gin-gle all the way with these festive recipes from Isle of Harris Gin
Get into the festive spirit with these top tipples from the award-winning Harris Distillery, producers of Isle of Harris Gin. From Isle of Harris Mulled Gin to a Harris Gin Martini, these drinks will see you through the festivities.
Isle of Harris Mulled Gin Serve
Based on 1 serving / 200ml
- 60ml Isle of Harris Gin
- 140ml Apple Juice
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Clove studded orange
- Mulled spices: Cinnamon sticks, Star Anise
Place orange and spices in a muslin bag.
Warm and Simmer gin and apple juice to infuse with the spices.
Serve with a cinnamon stick for garnish.
Harris Gin Martini
- 75ml Isle of Harris Gin
- 25ml Wermod Great British Vermouth
- 2-3 drops of sugar kelp aromatic water
- Unwaxed lemon peel, to garnish
- Peel a long sliver of lemon and then set aside.
- Fill a mixing glass with ice.
- Coat the inside of a chilled martini glass with the vermouth.
- Add Isle of Harris Gin and sugar kelp aromatic water to the mixing glass.
- Stir with a bar spoon (or any spoon) for one minute until thoroughly chilled.
- Strain the mixture into the glass.
- Pinch and roll the lemon peel to express its oils over the surface of the spirit.
- Add the peel to the drink as a garnish.